Saturday, 13 June 2015

Bird Houses of Love!

Sharing a simple summery design today...just a brief break from making Yule cards!

The birdhouses are coloured using Graph It markers; 5115, 5120, 6110, 6120, 8110, 8120.

  • Inkylicious stamp (borrowed from my sister)
  • Anna Marie Designs white card stock 
  • Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink 
  • Black permanent marker.
  • "With love" stamp freebie set with magazine
  • Heat It Up Silver Pearl embossing powder
  • Ribbon and brads from my stash.
  • Wooden laser cut bird coloured with TH Broken China DI.
Creative Blessings. x


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the subtle colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made creation, the colours and papers are also lovely.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable Tracy!
    I love the little bird on the line too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet love the birdhouses its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, how cute your card is, I love the design and how you have coloured it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah bless Tracy super cute really adorable fabulous work hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great CAS card and love the little bird house images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x