I have used Mermaid on the Rocks, don't forget to pop over to the blog to see my teamies creations using the other Mermaid images available.
- Backing sheets from Under the Sea CD-rom by Debbi Moore, top sheet distressed with Hougie distress tool
- Noor! Design Seashore and Under the Sea dies
- Anna Marie Designs Kraft card and Creata Mirri board
- Teasure chest cut from Under the Sea design sheet with added gems from my stash
- White Gesso acrylic paint
Mermaid on the Rocks is coloured using the following Graph It markers;
Skin; 4120.4125, 4150, 4155, 4135, Lips; 5130, Eyes; 7119, Tail; 7210, 7220 7240, Hair; 9201, 9203, 9205, Rock; 1230. I have added a tiny gem to her ear.
Don't forget to join in the contest in the Facebook group.
I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);
Noor! Design UK - Challenge #7 - Here comes the summer! http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2015/06/challenge-7-here-comes-summer.html
Creative Ladybirds Creations - Challenge #4 - Anything Goes - http://www.creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-4.html
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #10 - Anything Goes - http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/challenge-10.html
Scribble & Scrap - Challenge #45 - Anything Goes - http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-45.html
Creative Blessings. x