Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Faery Ink Inspiration - Witchball

Well that's another month done and dusted!  To finish off the month it's my turn to share my inspiration over on Faery Ink.  I have used Witchball which is one of this month's new releases, isn't she fab, I love her flowing locks!

  • Anna Marie Designs black card stock
  • Dandelion & Daisy designer papers cut into a doily using Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch
  • Gems from my stash  added to the centre of the flowers on the doily
  • Silver & purple twine and black card cat button from my stash
  • Glossy accents on the crystal ball
The little Book of Shadows is made from Anna Marie Designs kraft card inked with Tea Dye distress ink and crumpled, pages from an old charity find book.  The spine is stitched with cooper coloured twine and stamped with the symbols for the God & Goddess and a cauldron.



I have coloured Witchball using the following Graph It markers;

Skin; 4120, 4125, 4155, 4170, Eyes; 3245, 3250, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, Lips; 5280, Hat & Cloak; 6110, 6120, 6130, 6140, 6175, Necklace & Hat Element; 7160


You can buy Witchball at the Faery Ink shop, check out more creations on the blog and join the Facebook group.
Until next time, creative blessings, x

5 comments:

  1. This is fab Tracy! Perfect witchy colours and beautifully coloured!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, great card and image, love the colours and the spell book is great, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is fabulous, stunning coloring Tracy and what a super cute design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tracy x hope you manage to stay cool! crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, love the design and gorgeous little image. Yes, where did June go!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x