Friday, 5 June 2015

Faery Ink New Release - Ragdoll Faery

This sweet Faery Ink image called 'Ragdoll Faery' is being released today!  I think she is super cute and since she is a ragdoll I have paper pieced her using papers from Creative Crafting World's Mix & Match Papercrafting Collection CD-rom and given here a washi tape background to give the card a material type look.


I have used the Visible Image Sewing Room set to add the stitches and the tape measure.  I have used Graph It markers to colour her face and hair.


I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Inspiration Destination - Challenge No.36 - Anything Goes - http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ag-no-36.html

Creative Ladybird Creations - Challenge 4 - Anything Goes - http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-4.html

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes in June - http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/anything-goes-in-june.html

Creative Blessings. x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp I love her and your paper piecing is fabulous a brilliant card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute paper pieced ragdoll and love the tape measure borders
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifull. Lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Thank you for joining us at CLC challenge blog.
    http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    //Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card love the different technics you have used x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x