Wednesday, 3 June 2015

From our home to yours...

Hello Folks!  So it seems summer has started, I'm not one for the heat (I think I may have mentioned that I'm an Autumn/Winter girl) so I shall be cracking open the Sunscreen factor 50+, drawing the curtains and more or less going into hibernation...yes I really do dislike the heat THAT much!  So to celebrate my love of cold weather I'm sharing a Yule card today.

  • Annamarie Designs black card
  • Christmas papers from my stash
  • Creata silver mirri card
  • Kanban Topper, Frame and Sentiment from Foil Play 
  • Black ribbon from my stash
  • Brads from my stash
  • Noor! Design dies
  • Creata silver Silky card
Close of die cuts and bow.

Close up of die cuts and brads.

Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper - June Challenge - http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

Craft-Dee Bowz - June Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow - http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/june-challenge.html

Christmas Card Challenge - Challenge #26 - Anything Goes - http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-26-anything-goes.html

Completely Christmas - Challenge #65 - Anything goes with a twist...make it square - http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/30-may-challenge-65-anything-goes-with.html

Merry Monday Challenge - Challenge #161 - Sparkle, Bling & Shine! - http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/merry-monday-161-sparkle-bling-and-shine.html

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra - June 2015 - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Creative Blessings.  x

21 comments:

  1. That's what I call organised, beautiful design and I love the purple, as it's such a change than the usual colours.
    Well done my crafty friend
    Best wishes
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you framed the house, really makes it stand out. The purple and black colour scheme looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, this is such a lovely Yule card. I love that you made the house look like it's part of a wall portrait. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling house and love all the sparkle and shimmer!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich warm colours of this beautiful card . Clever use of die cuts too . Thanks for sharing on Christmas Card Challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, a great Christmas card, I really like the colour and the image is gorgoeus.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Tracy and fabulous card hun really beautiful crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous square Christmas Card and thank you for joining us for our last Challenge at Completely Christmas crafty hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really effective card, love the papers and topper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Tracy, love the colour used..and your paper is gorgeous.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful work :) i love it :) Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, and the way that you've brought out the purple, rather than the blue in the topper - the embellishments are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design. I love the color palette you've used, Tracy.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love all the dies-I an an Autumn person too -it's glorious here today O/H in the garden keeps coming in saying it's lovely out there come out --I am on computer lol,nice and cool inside
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous I love your design an colours a very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thus is gorgeous Tracy I love it! Beautiful colours, papers and image and I love the snowflakes and sleigh!
    Oh good someone else who hates the heat! :-D it makes me really ill so I dread the summer!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 65 with your lovely creation, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June and my Patterned Paper June challenge - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June and Completely Christmas, also for my CHNC challenge extra for June- hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a wonderful scene and the colors are so rich and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! I love purple for Christmas cards and the silver and black with it make a gorgeous combo! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colour palette. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x