Saturday, 6 June 2015

Lelli-Bot Upcycle!

A new challenge started this month, the Lelli-Bot Crafts Challenge.  It's anything goes but you must use Lelli-Bots products.  My regular readers will know that I love Lelli-bots!

I like upcycling ordinary items for storage for my crafts, like jam jar for buttons.  It won't be a surprise to some of you that I love Scottish jam and whilst this jar is quite pretty I think it needed Lelli-botting!

For the first jar I have used a sheet of paper and topper from the Fantasy Dragon Lelli-bot kit which I edged with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink.


The label is cut from another sheet from the kit using Crafter's Companion Die'sire Tags 1 Die and I made paper "brads" Xcut palm 0.9cm circle punch.


I added black string and a red gem from the kit to the lid.


My second jar uses 3 sheets from the Fantasy Dragon Lelli-bot kit.  I used the Xcut palm 0.9cm circle punch to make the scales for the lid.


The scales for the jar were made using a Woodware Trimmer with the Scalloped blade to make strips from a sheet from the kit, and I cut a circle for the bottom.  I used Decopatch by Paper Patch glue.


I know some crafters don't like kits but they don't have to be used just to makes cards they are as versatile as your imagination allows!  Besides that, Lelli-bot kits are so unique and are jam-packed (sorry for the pun!) with goodies.

Here are few more pics of my Lelli-botted jars.











I wish to enter the following challenge(s);

Lelli-Bots Crafts Challenge - #1 Anything Goes - http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-1-june-2015.html

Create and Inspired - Challenge #23 - Anything Goes - http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-23.html

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #82 - Anything Goes - http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-82.html

Altered Electics - Anything Goes Mixed Media, Altered Art, Upcycling, etc - http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/new-month-new-challenge.html

Creative Blessings.  x

14 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty!! Perfect storage pots!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these jars. Wow they are just fab .The designs are so lovely and end up being so useful and loved instead of out in the re cycle box. That yellow scalloped top is fabulous these are perfect crafting projects Enjoy your weekend Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the jars - great project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome altered Jar Tracy. I love it. Thanks for sharing at the Lelli-Bot Challenge this month, good Luck! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a fantastic idea well done Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for creating something so amazing with our products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great altered jars love the Fantasy dragon image and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Ladybirds Creations. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, beautiful jars! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Create and Inspire!
    Hugs n Smiles
    Francesca (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic bottles. Great re-cycling. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for entering our first challenge over on the Lelli-Bot Crafts Challenge Blog http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    These are so wonderfully different. Love the texture on them and how unique they are. Lovely to see something different.

    I hope you will join us in future months as we always have wonderful Lelli-Bot Items up for grabs as prizes

    Love and Hugs
    Lisa xxxx L-BC DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x