Thursday, 11 June 2015

My first White on White

Morning friends and followers!  Can you believe it's almost another week gone, I hope it's been a good one for you.  I've been packing a few more boxes ready for the move I'm almost at the point where I can't pack anymore as it's things we might need but we are just waiting for one last piece of paperwork and then we are off...

This week I tried something different I made a white on white card, it's also my first pop-up card.

I have used Anna Marie Designs cardstock, a thin satin ribbon, Tattered Lace 'Congratulations' die, wide satin ribbon which I then edged with lace.  I constructed the fan from a doily and the heart button is from The Works.


The pop-up carriage is created using a Joy! die.  I have added satin ribbon, grosgrain ribbon and hand-tied a lace bow.


The butterfly was created using a Woodware punch with two pins for the antenna.  The hearts are part of the pop-up die.  The 'With Love' is a Tattered Lace die.

Creative Blessings. x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Creative Card Crew - Challenge 89 - White on White - http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/89-white-on-white.html

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 314 - Satin and Lace  - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/week-314-satin-and-lace.html

9 comments:

  1. Wow! you should be very pleased with this beautiful creation - well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! So elegant and love the pop up carriage amazing!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy superb white on white hun great job crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, such a beautiful card, love the design and great pop up. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful WOW creation Tracy, have to admit it always scares me, but I shold take a lead from your lovely work I think.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, beautiful shapes.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is amazing! So crisp and fresh! Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x