Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Summer Fun with Noor! Design

I've set myself a challenge to plough through my extensive paper stash and start using up some of the colours that I wouldn't normal pick out.  I'm not a fan of orange or really bright pink but they do look very summery.

I have added ribbon, string, twine and a gem from my stash.



For this make I have used the Under the Sea, Seashore, Fashion Hat and Perfume bottle (which I made into a bottle of sunscreen) dies from Noor!.  Noor! Design dies are my favourite dies, there are so many clever little elements, I particularly love these shells.



The image is from Under the Sea 10 x 10 pad also from Noor! Design.  The edge is distress using Hougie distressing tool, mounted on black Anna Marie Designs cardstock and edged with dots made using White shaker Graph It marker.

Creative Blessings, x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Noor! Design - Challenge #7 - Here comes the Summer - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2015/06/challenge-7-here-comes-summer.html

6 comments:

  1. A great project, love the die cuts and well done for using some of your paper stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card I love it the dies are just perfect its all gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy think this works really well hun great job - I myself do like bright colours crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, you have made an amazing card for someone who doesn't like orange. I must admit I was always against yellow and orange but the new botanical pad certainly changed me and now I don't mind them and think they are stunning against black. You rocked the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Noor Design UK for our Here Comes Summer challenge.
    Tracy
    Owner Noor Design UK

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x