Monday, 8 June 2015

Time Flies

This card was made for one of my bestie's that is moving, in fact she is starting a whole new life, moving away from the local area, to a new home with a new boyfriend!  I chose the Time Flies kit from Craftwork Cards as we have only know each other a few years but it seems like so much longer, we don't always get to meet up as often as we would like but when we do it's as if we only saw each other yesterday.



I used one sheet from the Time Flies kit as the base with elements cut from an identical sheet.  The butterflies are mounted using Cosmic Shimmer glue in the centres leaving the wings free from adhesive.  The centre is cut and curled using a pencil.  Another sheet from the same pad creates the backgound to the aperture.



The centre butterfly is two die cut elements.  The pocket watches are adhered using Pinflair and I coated them with Ranger Crackle Glaze.



The sentiment is a die cut tag from the kit which I have glazed with Glossy Accents.  I have finished a corner with Card Candi.



I didn't have any 8 x 8 cards so I used a sheet of A3.

Creative Blessings. x

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the centrepiece that you've set the butterfly in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly created, fab colours and gorgeous added beauties.xx.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love the butterflies and your great paper folding its gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers and love the butterfly centerpiece
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love those papers & all the pretty little additions!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. time certainly does fly hun and this is a beautiful project hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x