Friday, 12 June 2015

Winter Fun with Noor! design

After my summery make that I shared on Wednesday I had to balance it out with a Wintery one.   As lots of you know I love snow, and these winter Noor! dies are some of my favourites.


I have used Anna Marie Designs white cardstock.  I made a snowflake template using a Noor! Designs die and used this to create the background pattern (it's a little difficult to see from the photograph) using Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink.

This image is from Debbi Moore Designs 100 vintage christmas images.  I have mounted it on Anna Marie Designs black cardstock.


The hat and mittens are Noor! dies cut from white cardstock and coloured using TH Faded Jeans DI.

The skates and sledge are Noor! dies cut from black coordinations cardstock.  The backing papers are from a Creata pad and edged with TH Faded Jeans DI.  I used a hole punch and ribbons from my stash to create the tags.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Merry Monday - #162 - Tag You're It! - http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/merry-monday-162-tag-youre-it.html

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #232 - Use some blue - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/chnc-challenge-232use-some-blue.html

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for Lyrics - song as inspiration - (my song choice White Christmas) - http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-theme-l-for-lyrics-song-as.html

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracy! Makes me want to go and have fun in the snow! Lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this its fabulous loving the image and your great design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great winter card. Love all the sweet little elements denoting winter fun. Since it's boiling hot here, it really looks refreshing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love your card, So much detail & love put into it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 232 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful winter design Tracy, love the cute vintage image.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant winter card, love the die cuts and image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this retro card. So fun.
    Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blue Christmas card. So cute how you made all the embellishments tags. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday. hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous wintry card! The trio of tags is very cool and the crisp color scheme is perfect for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure looks fun Tracy and loving all the embellishments hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your papers and the colour combo, thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x