Monday, 20 July 2015

Butterfly Birthday

Good Morning to you all!  How was your weekend, good I hope.  This is a birthday card I made for a friend a few weeks ago.  I had very little time to make this as it coincided with moving house, so I kept it clean and simple but, I hope, pretty.


Anna Marie Designs white card stock.
Gems from stash
Mat coloured with Graph It Marker
Unknown brand of embossing folder, single butterfly coloured with Graph It Marker
Gingham ribbon from my stash
Happy Birthday sentiment from Kanban coloured with Graph It Marker

Creative Blessings,  x


13 comments:

  1. It certainly is very pretty. Love the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing folder and the butterfly looks gorgeous.{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love the colors and of course the butterflies.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty, and what a lovely embossing folder you've used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the embossed design and pop of color Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the embossed background & pretty design!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card & Very Pretty indeed! Love the colour you've chosen!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card love the embossing and the single coloured butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous a beautiful classy design bet she loved it love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I think simple suites the design perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card Tracy, love the embossed background and the single Butterfly.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x