Sunday, 12 July 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Pop of Colour

For some reason this scheduled post didn't go live whilst I was busy unpacking so I'm little late but there is still time as you have up to the 31st July to enter. This month is a tricky one, at least I found it quite difficult, this month it's greyscale with pop of colour.

I have used Dragon's Breath digi.  Amanda created this design in honor of my Designer of the Month award back in March, so it's a very special digi for me.


Other items used;
Noor! Design Vintage Border Swirl, Flowers
Ribbon, Decorative Pin, Flower and gems from my stash.
Grey packing paper printing from Serif Digitangle Digikit.

I have used the following Graph It markers to colour the image;
Faery 9201, 9203, 9205, 9501, 9502, 9505, 9405 Dragon 6140, 6175, 6180

Creative Blessings,  x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tracy, such a lovely image especially as it was created for you. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, great to see you back! Hope the move went smoothly & you are al setted now!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so beautiful, feels so spiritual too!
    I love the purple lilac colour as it suits this design so well, well done on this beautiful card Tracy x

    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Tracy, and so nice to see you back hope your move went well.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x