Sunday, 26 July 2015

Faery Ink Inspirational - Hero Girl Arielle

Greetings!  Today I'm bringing you some inspiration with a fabulous new image from Faery Ink.  This is Hero Girl Arielle, I am using her as the Hero of Hope.  I shall be selling this card to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care, one of two charities I support by selling my cards, etc.


I have coloured Hero Girl Arielle aka Hero of Hope using the followng Graph It markers: Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, 4170, Eyes; 3140, 3150, Eyebrows; 3150, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, 3190, Lips; 6130, 5130, Costume & Headband; 5110, 5125, 5130, 5140, Spectrum Nior Pencil 036
Other materials used;
  • Annemarie Designs pink base card
  • 5" x 5" Scalloped Edge card laid flat.
  • 2 squares cut with corners rounded from Creata pattern card pads
  • Twine, buttons, brads, ribbons, and peg from stash.
  • Flower cut using Noor! Design dies
  • Hope stamped from Visible Image Fae Hope set and embossed with pink Heat It Up embossing powder
Creative Blessings.  x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous this is a beautiful card and design so pretty love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, great card and nice image. Lovely design and for such a great cause. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image love the colours love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tracy fantastic colouring hun crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the cute image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and those twine/buttons. Great job for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Tracy, for a very worthy cause.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Tracey! I love the colour & the pretty image!
    Love that you're selling it for such a great cause too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Tracy. The image is wonderful and just perfect for your charity xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x