Friday, 17 July 2015

Faery Ink New Release - Amber Witchy

I'm delighted to share with you today this new release from Faery Ink.  This is Amber Witchy, I think she is a new favourite of mine.  She looks like a medieval style witch to me.  I wonder what she is carrying in her little pouch, perhaps magic dust or coins for a journey, and she will be protected from whoever she meets along the way by her magical staff.



Amber Witchy has been coloured with the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Lips; 8110, 8120, Eyes; 8290, Hair; 5220, 5240, 5250, 5280, 2170, 3160, Crystals; 8280, 8290, Outfit; 8110, 8120, 8240, 8250, 8260, Staff; 3130, 3140, 6150.


  • Tim Holtz Forest Moss and Faded Jeans Distress Ink for the background of the image.
  • Creata blue mirri card.
  • Anna Marie Designs white card stamped with Visible Image Runic Background set in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and coloured with TH Brushed Corduroy DI.
  • Tassel from Joanna Sheen.


Don't forget there is lots of fun to be had in the Faery Ink Facebook Group including a monthly contest.



Creative Blessings, x

9 comments:

  1. Delightful tag Tracy, love the image she is cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh WOW!!!! I absolutely LOVE this :) Its totally PERFECT :) xx Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy this is a gorgeous book mark she is a pretty little one. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tracy. I am a book reader and love a smart bookmark. I know what you mean about e-readers tho, they do have a place in the modern world, especially at night when I want to read and hubby wants to sleep. But you can beat the feel and smell (ok weird) of a book. Hugs Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark and love the cute witch lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this image is just TOO cute and I love her in green. Great project today

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Tracy! I love the cute fairy! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x