Friday, 24 July 2015

Feminine Black & White Stepper

Today I'm sharing a feminine b&w stepper card. 



I made the topper using Noor! Floral Lady Clear Stamp, which I have stamped with Jet Black pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I backed the image on black card stock.   

The die cut & embossed Noor! Fashion Hat is mounted on the image using gel glue.  To embellish the hat I have used Noor! Feathers, Floral Flourishes & Roll-up Roses dies.  I have added detail to the feathers, centers of the flowers, trim of the hat and given the top of the hat a shine using black and white enamel accents.






The backing paper was created using some images from The Old Design Shop and my Craft Artist Programme, and mat and layered on black card stock before adhering to the main card.


I have embellished the large panel and first step with spider's web, flower brads and material flowers (coloured black with an alcohol marker)...


...the middle step with tags punched from the backing sheet and further embellished with black trim, pins and a button...


...the back step is embellished with artificial flowers and a black bow.


You can see yesterday's masculine card using more Noor! dies here.

You can see more of my makes using Noor! Design dies & stamps by clicking on this link to my Noor! Design Pinterest board and my Noor! Design Flickr album. I also post my makes regularly on Instagram @tracylouisew and Facebook.


Creative Blessings. x 




9 comments:

  1. Tracy gorgeous card you have made, great idea with the hat die
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stepper card Tracy, love the monochrome effect, Gorgeous image.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracy what a delightful step card design and colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stepper card love the vintage image and black and white colour combo,love the B.paper you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful monochrome card the stamp and design are amazing its perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am loving the look of this gorgeous creation, the style &the colours are fabulous.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that's a stunning card so beautiful and so much detail love the mono chrome colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW, just amazing, I love the black and white

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x