Saturday, 18 July 2015

Lelli-bot Wall-Hanging

Greetings everyone!  Just a quick post from me today to share this wall-hanging using the Lelli-Bot's Painted Posies kit.



MDF shape covered with paper from the kit and edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The main image is cut from the kit and decoupaged.  I have added glossy accents to the vase.
Butterfly embellishments from a topper in the kit.
Ribbon from the kit.

This is one of many plaques that I plan to make to hang in our conservatory in our new home.

Creative Blessings. x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, what a lovely wall hanger, love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Tracy, the colours are lovely. The plaque looks just like a ceramic tile xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little wall hangin! I love the little posy!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hanging and love the decoupaged flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x