Friday, 3 July 2015

MOVING HOME..

Whilst you are reading this post I am in the throes of unpacking the craft room after our move at the end of June.   I have not had an internet connection or at least not a permanent one (turns out 3G dongle thingy is not all it's cracked up to be) since 21 June, this is due to be rectified on 9th July.  So my apologies for not commenting on your blogs as usual and for no posts on my blog, with all the packing I just didn't have time to schedule posts.

Crafting, making, blogging and commenting will resume once I am able to connect more easily to the virtual world, in the meantime Creative Blessings to you all!   x


Sisters of Craft Monthly Blog Challenge post can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Home hope it brings you happy days look forward to your posts again when you get connected what did we do before Wifi !! love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move went well and look forward to you blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your unpacking and finding a place for everything. Looking forward to seeing your fun crafts.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x