Wednesday, 29 July 2015

My First Lelli-Bot Yule Card

I really wanted to take part in the Lelli-Bot challenge again this month but with all the moving and unpacking and trying to find certain crafty bits and pieces I didn't think I was going to make the deadline, however I've managed to make this simple yule card using the Merry Mono Christmas kit. My favourite part of this kit is the black snowflake embossed card.

This month the theme is Add Some Sparkle.

Everything is from the kit apart from the glitter added to the bow and edge of the topper.  The Snowflakes are punched from a sheet of the patterned paper and the decorative edge around the white mat was created using a Woodware trimmer with the decorative Victorian blade.


Creative Blessings. x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Lelli-bot Crafts - Add Some Sparkle - http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-2-july-2015-add-some-sparkle.html

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tracy. The black card really works with the design, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning design ths is so classy Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy a fabulous make I love how you have used the topper. Sometimes simple is superior xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Christmas make Tracy, love how you have used the Lelli-Bot products, thank you for sharing with us this month, hope you will come back and join us next month, best of luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x