Sunday, 16 August 2015

Craftwork Cards Christmas Wreath

One afternoon whilst I was waiting from some guests to arrive I wanted to do a spot of crafting, it doesn't really matter what I'm doing I always fancy a bit of crafting but I don't always have time to get my craft stash out so I opted for a kit.  Since it's August I don't think it's too early to start making Yule decorations, in my world it's never too early, what about you are you a Christmas lover like me or are you all bah humbug about it?



 This Craftwork Cards kit comes with really clear instructions and the flowers are die cut and coloured over the edge so there are no white edges to them.  I have used white Gesso paint to cover the wreath base but you could decopatch it, spritz it, ribbon wrap it, etc. Silver card candi is ideal for the centres but you could add glitter or faux ice.



It only took me about half an hour and filled the time whilst waiting for my guests.



Creative Blessings. x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #137 - Anything Goes - http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-137-anything-goes-no-twist.html

Come and Get It Challenge - Round Things - http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/08/round-things.html

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes - http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-274-always-anything-goes.html

Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes - http://craftingwithanattitude.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-6.html

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful wreath and love all the poinsetties
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous wreath Tracy just perfect to hang anywhere. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow and just the job for the festive season love it hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty wreath. Love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silver you added to the wreath. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty wreath Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x