Saturday, 15 August 2015

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Mid-Month Inspiration

It's mid-August and today I wanted to share and inspire you with some mid-month inspiration for the Sisters of Craft using an image from the very talented Nikky Hall over at Polkadoodles.  Polkadoodles are our sponsor this month for the Sisters of Craft Anything Goes Blog Challenge, for my mid-month inspiration I have used a Twiggy and Toots image from the download collection.

I have imported it into Serif and used a background and various elements from Daisytrail digi kits.

Whilst putting the picture together I came up with this short story for the scene;


"Twiggy and Toots are settled down into a pretty pair of wellington boots in the magical garden.  Oh dear, Edwina the naughty little fairy has spotted them and the water can, using her magic wand she has cast a spell to pour water all over the sweet little owls.  Fortunately Twiggy and Toots put up their umbrella just in time and are able to keep their feathers dry for another evening."

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy fabulous card love the image and love how you have created the background. Thanks for the little story its great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great image Tracy I love it I love the colours to x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and little scene and story you have created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x