Monday, 3 August 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Digi Stamp of a Creature

The new Faery Ink Facebook Contest starts today and this month's theme is to use a digital stamp of a creature.  Your digital stamp can be of anything but it must include a creature.  The creature can be real or a mythological figure but it cannot be humanoid (i.e. fairies/mermaids do not count). Please see the full rules on the Facebook group.

I have used Alice and Her Cheshire Cat which I have coloured with Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4155, 4135, Lips; 4135, Eyes; 7110, Dress & bow; 7125, 7130, Apron; 5115, 5120, Bottle; 8150, 9303, 9201, Cookie; 3245, Nails; 5130, Cat; 5125, 5130, 5160, 5120, 99090, 5215, Hair; 1230, 1210, 1250.



The image is mounted on to Anna Marie Designs black card stock and then adhered to a 5" x 5" scalloped edge card.  I trimmed the image using the Woodware Trimmer with the Victorian blade and added Black enamel accents to the corners.



I have mounted two mini playing cards on black card stock.  

I thought this would make a good card or party invite for a 12th birthday.  I do hope you will join in with the Faery Ink Facebook Contest. 

Creative Blessings. x


7 comments:

  1. Great card Tracy, love the design very clever use of playing cards, just perfect of Alice. Great image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Alice themed card Tracy! I love the pink Cheshire cat!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tracy. Love the addition of the playing cards too.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tracy great make crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cheesy grin on the cheshire cats face and great idea adding the playing cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x