Thursday, 27 August 2015

Faery Ink Fae of the Month - Destiny Pumpkin

As many of you know Autumn is my favourite time of year.  I especially love the warm tones of the landscape, there is certainly something about Autumn that makes me feel alive and awake, if I could hibernate for summer and come out for Autumn I would happily do so!


One family tradition during Autumn is pumpkin picking so I adore this new image from Faery Ink, it's the Fae of the Month and is called Destiny Pumpkin and I have a few plans for her in the future so watch this space.

I have coloured Destiny Pumpkin with the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, 4135, Eyes; 8270, Lips; 2160, 2170, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, 3170, Leaves; 8270, 8280, 8290, Dress; 2110, 2160, 2170, 3130, Wings, 2110, 2120, 2130, Gold Shaker.

Destiny Pumpkin is adhered with Pinflair glue on to Anna Marie Designs Sunshine card, mat and layred on to green Creata metallic card and then on to Anna Marie Designs Kraft card.  The sentiment is from The Wild & Free Collection of stamps which were a freebie with Get Stamping magazine.


The flourishes are made using the vintage border die from Noor! Designs cut from Creata mirri card.


The leaves are from the "Leaves 2 piece" set by Noor! Designs and the "Mushroom and Leaf" die set also by Noor! Designs again cut from Creata mirri card.

The brown string is Joy!craft and the hessian strings, brad, ribbon, button & gems are from my stash.

Destiny Pumpkin is the One Day Fae Giveaway all you need to do is comment on the Faery Ink blog within 24 hours and Pumpkin Destiny will be yours for free.  You can also join in the Faery Ink fun in the Facebook group.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Alphabet Challenge Blog - No Design Papers - http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/n-for-no-design-papers.html (04/09)

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes - http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/ag-no-48.html (01/09)

Ruby's Rainbow - Die Cuts or Punches - http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/ch111-diecuts-or-punches.html (02/09)

Creative Blessings. x


7 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful image love the colours and all the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, lovely card, great image and colouring. Love all the detailing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge blog. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely with those autumncolours.
    Thanks for playing with us at inspiration Destination.
    Good luck and I hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful autumn colours its such a pretty season I love all the beautiful embellishments which is a perfect finishing touch excellent x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x