Sunday, 2 August 2015

Fergus takes a trip to Sheringham

Today we (me, hubby & Fergus) went to Sheringham to meet some of the East Anglian Working Newfoundlands who were taking part in a water work display.  It was beautiful day and we met lots of gorgeous newfs in the morning and in the afternoon we went for a lovely drive through the villages of Norfolk.  I couldn't resist making this digital scrapbook page using Craft Artist and the photos I took from the day (Fergus is in the life ring).  I used the transparency setting for the background, cutout studio, elements from Art Deco Cruise and Mariner's Journey, frames from African Safari and Art Deco Cruise and set the text to follow a shape.


Creative Blessings. x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page its all gorgeous what a fabulous dog you have Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love the beautiful pics
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x