Monday, 17 August 2015

Happy Birthday to a Land Rover Fan

My sister's fiancé is a Land Rover enthusiast (you might have noticed this from some previous posts) so when his birthday comes around I usually go with this theme.  This time I have decided to make a digital card as it saves on postage.  
The Land Rover photo is one I took myself at a Car Show.  
I used Serif Craft Artist to change the photo to sepia and cut it out.  



I have added a background and elements from African Safari and Butterfly Paradise.
Creative Blessings.  x


13 comments:

  1. Looks perfect the photos are just great Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Tracy, cleverly created.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tracy, He will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the perfect colors and design for a masculine card Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brill Tracey he def will love it great job couldn t be better crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic-- brilliantly done! I hope he likes it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, perfect card for a Land Rover Lover!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, I love it and I'm sure he will too!
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, this is just fabulous. You are sooo clever :-) I can't work serif out so I'm super impressed! Just love how you've put it together. He'll love it. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. It's always lovely to see the personal touch x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a brilliant card super make Tracy love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x