Saturday, 12 September 2015

All things beautiful!

Morning Visitors!

Today I'm sharing a card which incorporates one of my own photos.  I love to use my own photos in my crafting as I think it adds a personal touch.  This is the first time I have combined it with products from a craft company, on previous occasions I have used them in Serif Craft Artist Programme to create a digitally printed card.  I'm a big fan of lots of the Creative Crafting World products that Lynda Chapman brings to us crafters.  She always manages to get hold of some amazing and beautiful artwork.  I recently purchased "A Walk in the Countryside" kit and CD which has stunning artwork from Betty Davis.
I have used a die-cut topper from the Dog Rose sheet together with a sentiment and the complimenting backing sheet.  I have mat and layered the design using black cardstock from Anna Marie Designs

The flower is cut (one from black card and one from the backing sheet and slightly off-set) using an EK Success punch (that I picked up from a car boot sale for £2) and finished off with a flat backed pearlised gem from my stash.

I have used one of my own photos of a Dog Rose changed to sepia to make the base card and insert (printed on A4 300 gsm Super Smooth white cardstock from Anna Marie Designs).

To give space on the insert to write I have cut a white panel with a black mat using an Xcut four petal nesting die.
I printed the whole photo and used half for the base card and half for the insert.
Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracy, a very pretty card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so clever this is just amazing a truly beautiful card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy your cards are gorgeous I love how you have used the photos. I have those flowers growing in my garden they are looking good this year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Tracy. The way you've used your photo is wonderful and very clever xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x