Saturday, 19 September 2015

Autumnal Stitchery

Morning peeps!  I hope you have a good weekend planned, we have to pop out tomorrow to do boring chores but I hope to cram some craft in over the rest of the weekend as well as watching the Rugby.  Go Scotland, oh ok go England but I'm secretly supporting Scotland, well come on what else did you expect from a self-confessed Scotophile!
Not a card today but some stitching.  This is a pin cushion I cross stitched for my mum a while back.  The pattern is from an old cross stitch magazine.  What I really love about this particular pattern is the fact there is no blank spaces and of course the autumnal theme.
The back is a piece of satin feel material from my stash which I think compliments the front.
Creative Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pin cushion such pretty colours I used to do loads of crass stitch before i got in to card making must make an effort to do some love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beautiful pin cushion sits neatly in my sewing box along side a few other cross stitch things Trcy has made me. Thank you Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x