Sunday, 13 September 2015

Commission - BBQ Birthday

I was asked to make a birthday card with a barbecue theme.  The template for this pop-up box and elements came from the Silhouette Online Store.  I have used papers from my stash to cover the exterior of the box which is cut from black card.  
The mustard & sauce bottles are cut from Creata metallic card, the gloves from a paper pad which was a free Create & Craft members gift and the utensils from Creata lined paper & metallic card.  

The burger bun, cheese and burger are cut from funky foam, the tomato from Creata metallic card and the lettuce is screwed up tissue paper.
The outside of the box is decorated with beer bottles (also a template from the Silhouette store cut from paper from my stash) and ice (another template from the Silhouette store cut from copier paper). The sentiment is cut from the free paper pad using a font from the Silhouette store.
Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Just brilliant its a prefect box I love all the detail Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous!! Love all the perfect details!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! I've yet to attempt a box card but will do it one day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracy what a fabulous birthday pop up card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x