Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Decopatch Horseshoe

I was asked by my mum to make a Wedding Horseshoe for a friend who was getting married in Scotland.  I thought this tartan decopatch paper (which I have had in my stash for ages) would be a good place to start.  The lasercut horseshoe is from Anna Marie Designs the pack contains one plain and one Good Luck horseshoe.
I painted the shape with white Gesso as I find this brings up the colour of the papers better.
Then it was just a case of tearing little pieces of the paper and using decopatch glue to stick them.
I used white Wow embossing powder, Stamps by Chloe Floral Stamp, vellum, pink Perga pen and gems for the flowers.
The "Mr and Mrs" banner is made from pink card, white Wow embossing power, See D Alphabet stamps, white Spectrum Noir pencil & gems.  The lace is from Anna Marie Designs.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

613 Avenue Create -Challenge #141 - Anything Goes with optional twist "Love Me Do." (19/09)- http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-141-anything-goes-woptional.html

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - must used patterned paper (30/09)- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html


Through the Craft Room Door - Challenge September 15-20 - Anything Goes (20/09) - http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/ttcrd-challenge-september-15-21-2015.html
Creative Blessings. x

13 comments:

  1. Love this horseshoe the colours are fab, such a lovely gift. Hey great taste in blog headers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous!!
    I love you have tea and biscuits in the photo too hehe!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab horseshoe, loving the array of colours!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully decorated horseshoe and your friends sill treasure it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Tracy! great paper!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi this is gorgeous I am sure it will be treasured by the happy couple. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely colourful, creative Horse shoe for the Bride, It is a lovely touch the Tartan paper...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea!! So glad you came Through The Craft Room Door to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Love this. The paper is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret G.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This took the brides breath away her face was a picture x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x