Monday, 14 September 2015

Digital Masculine Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for male friend using Serif Craft Artist.
The bottle is from A Fragrant Memory, the cones and nuts from African Safari, birds in flight from Art Deco Cruise, the animals and sentiment from Clare Tarling Vintage Animals, the background from Natural Landscapes digikits.
I made a copy of the Otter and converted it to a picture, then using the cutout studio I cut around the arm, then put the arm over the bottle so the Otter looks as if he is holding it, a sort of digital decoupage.
I've added some shadows to the animals.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally Sweet Challenges - Challenge #142 Anything with wings - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/dsc-142.html (24/09) Entry 2

Creative Blessings.  x

7 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy what a fantastic birthday card, very cleverly put together. Love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card its fabulous such a clever design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tracey! I love the animals in the little scene you've created!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x