Friday, 18 September 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - September 2015 Mid-month Inspiration

Time for some mid-month inspiration for the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge.  Our sponsor this month is Paper Nest Dolls.
For my mid-month inspiration I have used Snow Princess.


Snow Princess is coloured her with the following Graph It markers Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Dress; 8240, 8250, 8260, Cloak; 5240, 5245, Head dress & earrings; 9201, silver shaker, Hair; 2170, 3130, 3140.

The easel card base is created using Anna Marie Designs white cardstock.  The backing papers and sentiment stopper are from my stash.  The snowflakes, skates & Winter are cut from Noor! Winter Paper Block using Noor! Design Winter dies.
I have added Polar White Flower Soft and Ice Crystals from Anna Marie Designs to the edge of the holly paper.

Creative Blessings. x

2 comments:

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x