Saturday, 5 September 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Anything Goes

This month the Faery Ink Facebook contest is "Anything Goes", so you can make anything you like and use any Faery Ink digi stamp.  My theme for this is my love of Autumn which I guess is pretty obvious by now!

I have used Acorn Fairy coloured with the following Graph It markers; Leaves; 8110, 8270, 8280, 8290, 3120, 3130, 3140, 3125, 8250, 8260, Acorns; 3245, 3250, 3180, 3190, Wings; 8110, Hair; 3130, 3140, 3170, 3190.

My base card is Keaycolour Sunshine cardstock from Anna Marie Designs.  I have die cut the mushrooms from red cardstock from Anna Marie Designs and the leaves from Creata metallic and mirri card using Noor! Designs Autumn die set.
The brad and ribbon are from my stash.  The resin flower is from The Works, £1 for a pack of nine, I added some colour using a Graph It marker.
I have mounted Acorn Fairy on foam pads.  The wooden plaque is also from The Works £1 for pack of 5 and the string through the plaque is Joycraft. The Kraft card is from Anna Marie Designs.
The stamp is from a freebie set from Get Stamping magazine.

Looking forward to seeing your entries in the Facebook group, remember it's Anything Goes so have fun!

Creative Blessings. x


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colored Fairy image and design Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image Tracy, I love the card you've created for her to adorn!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy this is adorable...love this image and any of their images...wonderful design.xx {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x