Thursday, 3 September 2015

Faery Ink Inspirational - Gabbie Sea Baubles

I'm delighted to be using Gabbie Sea Baubles for my inspirational Faery Ink post today as I love mermaids.
Gabbie is coloured using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, 4135, Tail; 8260, 8270, 8280, 8290, Shells; 4170, 4175, 4180, Lips; 4145, Eyes; 7125, 7110, Hair; 1210, 1230, 1280.
I have roughly torn around the image rather than cutting it and adhered her to part of a page from an old map book.
Using Inkessentials Enamel Accents I have given Gabbie's Sea Baubles a 3D pearl effect.
The small shells are punched (this seashell punch was a bargain from a boot sale) from Studio Light paper pad, the starfish is die cut using Noor! Designs Under the Sea dies from the same paper and inked with distress ink and mounted on a foam pad.  The bucket and spade are cut from Anna Marie Designs Kraft card using Tattered Lace dies.
The clam shell is a Noor! Designs die and the silver pearl is a piece of Craftwork Cards Candi. I have embellished the topper with a piece of knotted spider's web from my stash.
The sentiment .on the front and inside is made using the "Abc Soup" font on the Silhouette Cameo.
Your can purchase Gabbie Sea Baubles here, join the Facebook group, visit the blog or sign up for updates.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes - Challenge 277 - http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ (06/09)

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes - Challenge - http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/september-anything-goes-challenge.html (30/09)

Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment - http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-76-anything-goesuse-sentiment.html (16/09)

Creative Blessings, x

7 comments:

  1. Great card Tracy, love how you have done the mermaid and great backing. Nice work on the pearls. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful this is a fabulous card stunning design and fab colours so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautifully coloured image and love the little embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design and sweet image, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
    {Creative Moments Owner}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful image and coloured in so lovely I love mermaids this is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Tracy! The image is fantastic, and I really love how you've colored her and designed your card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x