Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Happy Birthday Hubby

Today is my husband's birthday and since he liked the Land Rover birthday card I made for Greg (posted here) so much I decided to make him a digital card too.


I have merged together these two photos from a holiday in Yorkshire in 2009.




I added steps from Pot-Pourri Fiddle Designs digi kit, paper from the Editable Calendars digikit, and the Happy Birthday sentiment and Kingfisher are from the Claire Tarling Vintage Animals Daisytrail digikit.  I converted the Kingfisher to a photo so I could erase a pocket watch which was dangling from his beak and replace it with the note.

Here is the printed version which I trimmed down to fit on an A5 card blank.

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - DSC#142 - Things with Wings - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/dsc-142.html
WINNER!

Ruby's Rainbow - Ch#112 - It's A Man's World - http://rubysrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/ch112-its-mans-world.html (16/09)

Deep Ocean Challenge - Challenge#111 - For the Boys -http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/challenge-111-for-boys.html (11/09)

Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and brilliant designed card...love this image and the colours are just gorgeous.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, so glad he liked is card and this one is great. Hope he had a nice day. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project racey! I bet your hubby loves it!
    Happy Birthday wishes to him!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and what a lovely idea so thoughtful Gorgeous Love and hugs Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digital work and card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea and love the background photo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card what a clever idea and so beautifully put together brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbow Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x