Friday, 25 September 2015

Horse Decoupage

Hi All!  Here's a card I made for a friend who has two horses, horse riding is her passion.
The main image is from Instant Card Downloads which I have printed twice and then cut the horse and flowers from the second image to create decoupage.

The layers are adhered with black 3D foam pads.  The base card Keaycolour Sunshine card from Anna Marie Designs as is the "Birthday Wishes to you" sentiment stamp.
I have embossed the Keaycolour Sunshine card using a Craftwell Checked Arygll embossing folder.
The insert features a small picture of the main image.
I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);



Creative Blessings.  x

8 comments:

  1. Love this card its beautiful so different from the usal Horse cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, just perfect for any horse lover. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous this design is wonderful bet your friend just loved this love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty decoupage image and colors Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horse image is beautiful and love the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think is a fantastic card it shows a different way to do a horse card i love the way you have flowers, embossing and decoupage it really clever x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x