Thursday, 17 September 2015

Pop-Up Wedding card & box

Hello Everyone!  The card I'm sharing today goes with the decopatch horseshoe from yesterday.  I have used pink to tone in with the pink on the horseshoe decopatch paper and purple as the couple are marrying in Scotland so I wanted to bring through the colour of heather.

Most of the elements were cut using the Silhouette Cameo, the pink and grey card are from my stash and the striped lilac card is from Anna Marie Designs.
I have edged the piper & the heart using white Spectrum Noir pencil.  The bunting is cut by hand and stamped with SeeD's alphabet stamps and embossed with Wow powder and I have used a pink Jelly Roll pen to link them.


The box was made using the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro.  I have used Heather spray, Thistle spray and lace all from Anna Marie Designs to make the posy.
Creative Blessings. x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous funky wedding card box.. I love the colours and the bagpiper is a lovely touch...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wedding box, love the piper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome box to go with the wedding horseshoe. I hope they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the added piper!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a stunning wedding card it is so nicely themed. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This beautiful card and horseshoe were loved by the happy couple in fact the bride was so overcome bless her xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x