Monday, 12 October 2015

A Graphic 45 Summer

Morning visitors!  I don't know about where you are but it would seem that summer is over here in the East of England, UK.  Not that I mind, as you know I'm an Autumn/Winter girl but it did make the challenge of making a summer/holiday themed card a little difficult.  Fortunately the challenge was set by a non-crafty group on Facebook who have a very relaxed attitude to deadlines, it's a group of people, a lot of whom enjoy crafting and the group is somewhere for us to share our thoughts and feelings as well as our craft makes, among a group of supportive like-minded people.
It took me a while to get an idea but my muse was eventually sparked by a charm that caught my eye in my bead box and then I remembered my "By the Sea" Graphic 45 paper pad.  I have cut, torn and die cut strips and elements from the pad.
I have also used the Come Away with Me and By the Sea Graphic 45 stamps.
The die cut pieces are made using Noor! Design dies.

I have used Tim Holtz Black Soot, Fired Brick and Faded Jeans Distress Inks.
The Kraft card is from Anna Marie Designs and the pearls, brad, charms and string are from my stash.
Creative Blessings.  x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tracy. I have this pad ( I hoard Graphic 45 papers) and love what you done with it.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love Graphic 45 and this is one I haven't got! Love the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love all the details on this Tracy. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful detail Tracy and love the colour palette used and those fabulous papers.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I do love those papers you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely fabulous card Tracy. You are so brave to cut up your G45 papers, but you've made an excellent job of showcasing them. I love the little charms too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous the design and colours are fab love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tracy, I so wish I could create something as fabulous as this, I adore all the detail, you have put onto this fantastic creation, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation, fabulous use of the papers and embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous card Tracy, I love all the little details you have added...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo wow love G45 love this fantastic project hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and love all the Graphic 45 elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Tracy. I love the warm colour mix, gives such a cosy feel to the project. All the little details and embellishments work perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x