Saturday, 31 October 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness

October isn't just about golds, reds and oranges it's also about pink!  In 2013/14 I was treated for Breast Cancer and since then I have been selling a lot of my cards to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care and the MacMillan Unit at our local hospital.  You can read about the cd players I bought from the funds for the unit here.

We have three more to get which my awesome mum is getting from some money she won in a charity raffle!  Best Mum Ever!

When I drop those into the ward I will also be dropping off this plaque made with an MDF shape painted with white Gesso, covered with decopatch paper, stamped with an awesome sentiment from Visible Image and finished off with pink ribbon.  I hope this one will be put in the day room and then I shall make some others in different styles for the inpatient rooms.

Creative Blessings.  x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work for a great cause Tracy, hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation for a worthwhile cause too. love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning plaque Tracy, I love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x