Saturday, 3 October 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Halloween

A new Facebook Contest is happening in the Faery Ink Facebook Group and the theme is Halloween. For my DT piece I have chosen Halloween Vampire Bride.
I decided on a mixed media canvas instead of a card.  The canvas was from The Works and I painted it with black Gesso.
The key charm, velvet style ribbon and googly eyes are from my stash.
I made the pumpkin from Fimo, cut the head stone from a piece of lined Creata paper and added a piece of spiders web.
I cut the letters from a newspaper and added red Pebeo acrylic paint.
The image is adhered using Pinflair glue.
I have coloured Halloween Vampire Bride with the following Graph It markers; Skin; 9201, 9100, 9101, Eyes & Lips; 5245, Eyeshadow; 9401, Pumpkin; 2160, 3250, 8270, Bat; 9407, Necklace; 9201, 9407, Veil; 7105, 9501, Headstone; 9501, Hair; 6290, Dress; 6150.

Why not creep into the Faery Ink Facebook Group and show us your spooky makes!

Creative Blessings. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - Anything goes - http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/october-challenge-with-faery-ink.html?showComment=1444053369727#c3156113968432974521 (31/10)

15 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a fantastic canvas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is fab I love Halloween! Those eyes and key are perfect!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, what a great canvas you have created, love all the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the gorgeous image and brilliant layout and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love this image, I hadn't seen this one on her site before. Please share your card over at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog, we are having a challenge this month being sponsored by Faery ink and we'd love you to enter it! Promise I will be making a Faery Ink card for Halloween :)

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and detail Tracy. Love the sentiment.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tracy, Wow this is a gorgeous canvas, fabulous image.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vampire bride image and sentiment and great key charm
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Tracy, great card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great design on this and a fun creepy card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Project, so much detail has been added, I love it xx Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant fun :) especially like the newspaper letters, great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow super brilliant fantastic project hun Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card, and I love your play on words! Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook place challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x