Sunday, 25 October 2015

Faery Ink Inspirational - Gabbie Holiday Belle

It's my turn to share some Faery Ink Inspiration, today I'm using one of the October new releases Gabbie Holiday Belle.  I really love the old-fashioned traditional look to this image which is why I have chosen to colour Gabbie Holiday Belle's outfit in dark colours as in my mind her dress is a luxury velvet.
Gabbie Holiday Belle is coloured using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Greenery; 8260, 8270, 5240, 5245, Lampost & Shadow; 9501, 9502, 9505, Bell; 9501, 9505, Skirt; 7175, 7180, 7190, Top; 5240, 5245, 5250, 9201, Eyes; 3245, Light; 2105, 2110, 2120, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, 3170.
I have used Vintage Christmas & Polar White Flower Soft on the head dress, lamp post and dress trim and Fluffy Stuff as snow as I think the image really lends itself to these products.
I have mounted Gabbie Holiday Belle on Anna Marie Designs black cardstock and tucked behind the image rolled off-cuts of Studio Light Festive papers.
The sentiment is from Get Stamping magazine The Classic Christmas Collection freebie set.  It is stamped, embossed and mounted on black card.

I really hope you pop along to the Faery Ink shop and pick up this digital image, I think it's a must for any Christmas collection.

Creative Blessings.  x


9 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy, Gabbie is just gorgeous and her colouring is superb. I love how you used the flower soft, very effective. The use of the backing paper in this way is fabulous very clever idea. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous seasonal card and loving the design and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, I enjoy the old-fashioned traditional look on Gabbie Holiday Belle image. Her dress reminded me of a school play I was in many years ago. All the girls wore a pretty long Christmas dress and the boys wore a nice white shirt and tie. You did a fabulous job on your card, Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! The way you did those little raised up strips of patterned paper is really inventive! Such an adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning love this traditional stamp and what a great design I love those folded papers brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage looking image and the rolls of wrapping paper are a brilliant idea
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x