Sunday, 4 October 2015

Faery Ink - Jack-O-Lantern Decorating Contest

Amanda Byron of Faery Ink is a Halloween freak, I mean that in the nicest possible way and I love it because it's one of my favourite festivals too.  There is lots happening this month on the blog and in the Faery Ink Facebook group.  At the moment we are having a Jack-O-Lantern Decorating Contest.
You can make anything you want using the Jack-O-Lantern and Halloween freebies available in the Facebook group.
The witch on this one is a freebie Halloween element available in the Facebook group.
I have made a hanging decoration.
The pumpkins are coloured using Graph It markers;  2110, 2160, 2170, 3150, 3160 and 9909.
The ribbon is from my stash.
This sentiment is also a freebie from the Faery Ink Facebook Group.
Don't forget to head over to the Faery Ink Facebook Group, collect your freebies and show off your decorated Jack-O-Lanterns.
There are also lots of Halloween images in the Faery Ink shop and of course there will be some "spooky" new releases to come.

Creative Blessings, x



6 comments:

  1. Ooo love your spooky pumpkin hanging :) my kids cant wait for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun and fabulous Tracy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant wall hanging Tracy and a great Halloween decoration. I love the different pumpkin faces xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x