Friday, 2 October 2015

Faery Ink New Release - You're So Wicked!

I have a wicked little image for you today, it's one of the Halloween new releases from Faery Ink, You're So Wicked!
I used the following Graph It markers to colour the image; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Nails; 8260, 2170, Hat; 8250, 8260, 2160, 2170, Eyes; 7180, Lips; 6140, Hair; 1210, 1230, 1250, 1270, 1280, Moles & Eyeshadow; 3245, Sign; 9401, 9403, 9405, 9407.
You're So Wicked! is mounted on black Anna Marie Designs card stock and orange and green paper from my stash.  I made another mat and layer to stick behind the main image together with three strips of ribbon from my stash and added spiders web coloured with Black Gesso to the corners and strung a spider charm between them.
Don't forget to pop over the Faery Ink shop and get this new release just in time for your Halloween cards and then share your makes in the Faery Ink Facebook group.

You can get the new release here.

Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. Greetings Tracy, what a fun colored image, love it. Great job on the colored matting, spider charm and black spooky spider web corners.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant what a great design and stamp it looks amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Tracy!
    I love her green hat!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation lovely design and super colours used..
    Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and colours Tracy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and love the spider charm
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this love the sentiment fab colouring hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x