Thursday, 29 October 2015

Warm Autumn Wishes

Today I'm sharing a card made with a Julia Spiri image called Picking Mushrooms.  Julia is also our sponsor this month over at the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge, you still have a couple of days to get your entries in, and don't forget you can share your creations in the Facebook group too.

I have used an 8x8 card from Keep on Crafting.    The backing sheets are strips torn from Docrafts Papermania Venetian Skies & Olivine Essence Creative Tones pads.  I have had these pads in my stash for years but I think this is the first time I have used them.  I mounted the image on 3D foam pads.
The image is coloured using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Mushrooms; 1270, 1280, 9401, 9403, 5240, 5245, 9407, Flowers & Grass; 1150, 5120, 8240, 8250, Hair; 1210, 1250, 1270, Eyes; 1125, 7130, Shadow; 7105, Lips; 5115, Top; 5125, 5140, Trousers; 6150, 9407.
I have used a punch I picked up at a boot sale down the side and coloured the apertures in with a Sakura Glaze pen.
The sentiment die cut is made using the Rectangle Noor! Design UK die.  The sentiment is from Creative Stamping Autumnal Twist freebie set.  I have added touches of Sakura Glaze pens. and mounted it on 3D foam pads.
The inside uses another sheet from the Venetian Skies pad.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Julia Spiri Challenge - #05 Use something old - http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-05-use-some-thing-old.html

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty like a Summer's day Tracy and nice dimension as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww! Sooo adorable! Love her! Amazing card!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the cute image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie Tracy. Love the stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. H this is a stunning card I love the image and all the beautiful papers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work - love your card :)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps by Julia Spiri this time. Good luck.

    Anne Lise ~dt~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one which says Warm Autumn Wishes is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x