Friday, 27 November 2015

A Couture Birthday

Well I did it again... I cut into my Graphic 45 papers!  I would like to say that it gets easier the more you do it but I'd be telling fibs!  However I made this for my dad to give to my mum for her birthday so it was worth all the cutting up.

I used the Couture paper pad and a gem heart, silver beaded chain, a pearl heart (all from my stash) which I coloured with a black Graph It marker and used some glossy accents on the printed beads.
Creative Blessings.  x

8 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I am the same with Graphic 45 papers, I can hardly bear to cut into them and often keep them for months before making the first cut. But then the floodgates open because I got so inspired by them!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I do love the beautiful design papers and your creation.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card Tracy, I am sure your mum will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Tracy how did u do that I mean cut into them you must give me some tips lol!! still stroking mine. Super make love it great job hun. Crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design so much, I love the 1920s 1930s style, just love the clothes too. Fabulous and so pretty too. Well done xx
    Missy Pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card its right up my street x beautiful paper x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and papers I love Graphic 45 and hung onto mine as long as I could and only have scraps left same with Tim Holtz have had them for over two years but what are you hanging onto them for I ask myself- weird lol the papers are gorgeous and bet your Mum loved it#
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x