Sunday, 29 November 2015

Simple Steampunk

Think I might have mentioned once or twice that I'm a huge fan of Lelli-bot Crafts kits.  I always like to take part in the challenge and this month it's a simple recipe; 1 topper, 1 design paper and 1 embellishment.

I was lucky enough to win last months challenge and picked the Steampunk topper and paper pack so I have used the paper and topper from that kit.  The charm is from the Gothic Lace kit, I stitched it onto the topper.  The topper is adhered using Pinflair glue.  I cut up, crumpled, folded and distressed the paper using scissors and Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink, I've also edged the topper in this ink.  The card base is from the Fantasy Dragons kit.
I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Lelli-bot Crafts Challenge - November - #6 Recipe - http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/november-challenge-6-recipe.html

Creative Blessing. x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous steampunk card Tracy, I love how you have done the topper and crinkled the paper. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous I do love this steampunk kit.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy what a fabulous card I love what you have done with the design paper. Thanks so much for joining the challenge for November xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your win and fabulous card love the steampunk topper and vintage papers
    |Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x