Monday, 23 November 2015

Vegetarians for Halloween!

Today I'm sharing a quick card I made for Halloween for my sister and her fiancé.  I'm vegetarian and my sister's fiancé is always teasing me about it so when I spotted this image on Handmade Harbour I knew it would make a perfect Halloween card for them.

I have coloured the image using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 8280, 8290, Cloak & Hat; 9502, 9505, Dress; 9104, 9106, Hair; 3160, 2170, Cauldron; 9201, 9203, 9205, 6290, Background; 9401, Tub; 2130, Lips 8110.  

The spooky eyes paper is cut from Dandelion & Daisy Pumpkin & Aubergine Paper pad using Woodware trimmer with the pinking blade and the twine is from my stash.  The base card is Anna Marie Designs black card.  

Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle, love the sentiment and a great card too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, great card, it really made me smile. Love the spooky eyes paper too.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and brilliant sentiment love all the eyes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x