Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Faery Ink Facebook Contest - Red, Green & Gold

A new Facebook Contest is happening in the Faery Ink Facebook Group and the theme is Red, Green & Gold.  I have chosen Holiday Tree Destiny.  Destiny got a bit carried away with her Christmas decorations, doesn't her hair look so pretty though?  I decided to make a tag this time. 
I have used the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, dress; 5240, 5245, 5250, eyes; 3125, hair; 3140, 3150, 3180, 3125, belt; 1250, top & gloves; 8260, 8280, lips; 5245
The backing card is Anna Marie Designs Kraft card.  I have edged the image with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.  I have added felt holly from The Works and ribbon and bells from my stash.
I have used Pinflair glue and coloured two more layers to her skirt.  
I also layered up her fur piece and added some white pen to highlight it.

Don't forget to add your Red, Gold and Green creations to the Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Creative Blessings. x


8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, gorgeous tag, the image is fab and beautifully coloured. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation today and that image is just gorgeous..x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stunning card ,beautiful colours ,love the hair to and the layers on her
    dress stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She/s gorgeous love these traditional colours and fab design so beautiful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning little card Tracey! Great image & fab clours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decoupaged image and fabulous colouring
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x