Friday, 25 December 2015

Faery Ink New Release - Steampunk Witch


Festive Greetings Everyone!

Faery Ink has a new release today so whilst I'm enjoying Mince Pies, pulling Crackers and singing Christmas songs at the top of my voice I have scheduled this post to go live.  Whichever day you may be reading this on I hope your Yule is a good one.
I was so pleased when Amanda gave me this image as my new release.  I love anything witchy and steampunk so Steampunk Witch is perfect for me.  I really love the express on here face, to me she seems deep in concentration.  Obviously cogs are a natural embellishment to use with this card and that couple with her expression I thought maybe she is using telekinesis so my thought process behind this was she is controlling all the pieces to bring them together to complete the gears.

I have coloured Steampunk Witch using Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4155, Lips, 5220, Eyes; 3160, Hat; 9303, 9201, 9203, 9205, Outfit; 9303, 9201, 9203, 9205, 6150, Hair; 2170, 3160, 5220, 5240, 5255.  I have added Sakura glaze & souffle gelly roll pens to her goggles and buckles.
I have used the Gear dies from Noor! Design UK and cut the pieces from Creata lined paper.  I have even used the off cut pieces.  I have also used some really chunky glitter pieces.
I have cut around the frame on the digi and coloured the background using Faded Jeans distress ink.
I do hope you will pop over to the

Creative Blessings.  x
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I do love the beautiful image and the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy what a fabulous steampunk witch and love the card details. Hope you had a great Chrismas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love your interpretation of the image -brilliant -hope you had an enjoyable Christmas,best wishes for the New Year and thank you for all the comments left on my blog through the year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x