Monday, 28 December 2015

Making Merry with Lelli-Bot Crafts Kits

Hello peeps, I hope you had a good Christmas, ours was busy but lots of fun and I received some lovely crafty and non-crafty gifts.  I wanted to share some of my Christmas cards before 2015 comes to an end.  Firstly here are 3 Lelli-bot Christmas cards using the Frosted Christmas and Merry Mono Christmas.
The first ones uses a scalloped 5 x 5 pre-scored card from The Works, Tim Holtz Faded Denim Distress Ink, a sentiment & sheet of 6 x 6 paper from the Lelli-bot Crafts Frosted Christmas kit, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Mix n Match ornaments dies & blue Metallic Sakura pen.

I have used black & white card, a sheet of 6 x 6 paper, sentiment, charm & ribbon from the Lelli-bot Crafts kit and red Metallic Sakura pen.

For the last card I have used black embossed card, sheet of 6 x 6 paper, button & sentiment again from the Lelli-Bot Crafts Merry Mono Christmas kit.
Thank you for all your comments during this year, it has been a pleasure to read them.   A few more Christmas cards to share tomorrow.

Creative Blessings. x

I wish to enter this into the following challenges;

Lelli-bot Crafts Challenge - Challenge #7 - Christmas -  http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/december-challenge-7-christmas.html

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous festive cards Tracy! I love the baubles set against the blue inked background. Thank you so much for your friendship and beautiful inspiration you've shared with us this year. May the New Year bring you happiness and many beautiful moments to remember. Happy festive season and a fantastic New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards and designs Tracy.

    Happy New Year to you and yours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Wishing you a Happy and Blessed New Year
    HUGS
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards love the torn strip Christmas tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blue one! Have a lovely new year!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x