Wednesday, 20 January 2016

A Lelli-Bot Thank You Posy

Morning peeps!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made as a Thank You to my grandmother for her Christmas gift to us.

The image, ribbon, gem & corner are from the Lelli-bot Crafts Painted Posies.
I layered it on a die cut using Tattered Lace Essential Decorative Edge Square and added some faux stitching with a Sharpie fine point brown pen and edged it with Vintage Photo distress ink and then mounted on some card also from the kit.
Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty what a fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tracy,I love the colour . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Tracy, love the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your Grandmother. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Tracy, I love the colours :) thank you for stopping by my blog and the lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x