Sunday, 3 January 2016

Celebration card and new DT position for Quirky Crafts

I am pleased and excited to announce that I have joined the Design Team for the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog - yay!
Today is the start of the first challenge of 2016 and the theme is Celebrate and we are being sponsored by Stitchy Bear.
I tried to fit my card to the Celebration theme whilst making it generic so it could be used for most occasions.

I have made an easel card using Wine Barrel from Stitchy Bear which I have coloured using alcohol markers.



I added clear glaze pen to the wine bottles and used Wink of Stella Violet for the glass of wine.
The congratulations sentiment is fixed to the ribbon with brads and I have adhered this to the card with foam tape to create the stopper.

I do hope you will join up to the challenge and share you projects, we must see the word Celebrate or Celebration on your creation.
Creative Blessings. x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and so fresh, well done on the DT spot, you deserve it.

    Missy Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT post. This is fabulous. Love the design
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, many congratulations on your DT post and your card is fabulous. I love how you have make the wine barrel the centre point of the design. A card that truly be used for a variety of occasions. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the new DT and fabulous card love all the details and definitely a celebration card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT spot :-)
    Lovely card and I really like how you did the bottles and fruit :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x